Saturday, March 2, 2013

My "Office" Overhaul in 31 Days

There is one room in our house that makes me cringe every time I walk into it. Our messy, over-stuffed, completely disorganized, office.

And I use the term "office" loosely here. 

 
This room is basically a catch-all for hobby paraphernalia (board & video games, sewing, crafting), all the random paper that makes it's way into our home (bills, etc.), school stuff for the man & I's continuing education, and of course, the stuff we need when work gets overwhelming and we need to put in a few extra hours from home. (I know, I ramble... get used to it, haha!)


 
So, I'm joining in the fun on orgjunkie.com to transform this disaster into a clean, organized, and multi-functional space. 


Wish me luck!


See the Transformation HERE

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that - i have such a hard time doing this... organization of areas is not one of my fortes.

    ReplyDelete