Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Interview Style


Part of finding that perfect job is the interview process.

I like my outfit to convey "I mean business" but also that I'm an individual with a personality.

I like to dress conservatively out of respect for the office, but at the same time let them know subliminally (haha, just go with it) that I like to get dressed and might be slightly "office adventurous" in the future.

blazer - f21 (2013); blouse - Dynamite (2012); trousers - Gap (2010); 
necklace - Stella & Dot (2012); heels - LeChateau (2011)

You can't go wrong with a classic black trouser. Find yourself a flattering pair that falls straight down from then widest part of your thigh with a great slant pocket and you will wear them until they fall apart.
Looking back, a belt would  have completed this look. A tucked in shirt just needs a belt in my opinion.

In this case, I think my coral blazer adds that unexpected pop of colour and fun to my outfit, while the white blouse quietly compliments it.

No comments:

Post a Comment