Thursday, April 25, 2013

How to Rock a Cropped Pant at the Office

Working in a predominantly male office, a girl's gotta project a powerful image. 

I love these menswear inspired cropped trousers. Completely work appropriate and perfect to show off a killer pair of heels

These ones push the envelope a little bit in terms of height, but I think the very neutral colour tames them down enough so that they can be worn to the office.
The height in this case is pretty necessary. Since I'm only 5'3, the cropped pants chop me off at the ankle and make me look a little dumpy. The high heel in a nude elongates my legs cancelling out this effect.

blouse - smart set (2013); trousers - Asos (2013); heels - Aldo "Moos"(2011); 
watch - Michael Kors (2012)

1 comment:

  1. And what way to stand out at the office with those heels! They look amazing on you

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete